Max Payne 3 Latest Patch Is Out, Deathmatch Made In Heaven Out Today
To help prepare your system for the latest and final DLC, Rockstar games has released a brand-new Max Payne 3 patch that is currently available for both PS3 and Xbox 360 (PC later). The patch is to add compatibility with the new DLC along with many bug fixes.
Slightly increased the rate of fire and the accuracy of the IMG 5.56 and fixed an issue where it would occasionally jam between bursts.
- Fixed a reloading issue with the M24
- Fixed an issue where the auto 9mm would sometimes change fire mode when toggling the laser sight on/off
- Fixed an issue where the scope and laser attachments for the IA2 AR rifle would occasionally not work
- Fixed an issue where the grenade indicators would sometimes not display correctly
- Improved fix for instance of players occasionally getting stuck in cover during the single player campaign
- Fixed an issue where players could occasionally have trouble aiming using Southpaw controls in the single player campaign
- Fixed an issue where certain users received an error message when selecting Social Club from the Main Menu
- Fixed an issue with signing up to Social Club in-game for Japanese users
Deathmatch Made In Heaven is set to release later today on both the PS3 and Xbox 360, with the PC version to follow shortly after. It'll feature four new game modes, which you can read all about on the official Rockstar page.